A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Monday, September 25, 2006

The wire

Did anyone else catch The Wire last night? That was the best 1 hour of television I have seen in a damn long time. Stephen--tell R. to thank her lucky stars she doesn't teach in the inner city of Baltimore. The final five minutes scared the living shit out of me. Poor Mr. Pryzbylewski. Nothing says, "Hello first day of school!" like one of your 8th grade female students razorblading another student IN THE FACE in retaliation for redireting sunlight glare off her watch and into her eyes. Damn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there in The Bronx dude. Not good shit...Let's just say I went to the hospital to see one of my favorite students heal after had had his face 'broken' in a gang initiation. He had no idea what was happening to him.

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to state here on the Lemur that it was a pleaure beating our friend jefe here at Fantasy Football this week. I am not sure if Pack Sucks is one of the jokers here as well, if so get ready for an ass whoopin...with you 3-0 ass self.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

No PackRulez isn't on here. And I can't believe how horribly atlanta played against the saints last night. I was sure Dunn would have 100 yds and ATL defense would shut down the saints.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home