A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Toss-Up

I'm not as politically involved as I probably should be, being (for the time being, anyway) a doctoral student in Political Science, but I do try to stay informed.

On reflection, if you had one chip to cash in, which Congressional race would you want to fix? In other words, who do you hate the most out of the crowded field running this November? In my case, I'm torn between Joe Lieberman, a sanctimonious prick who hangs out with the likes of Ralph Reed and Bill Bennett, and Rick Santorum, a sanctimonious prick who brought home a miscarriage-d fetus to snuggle with his family.

You'd think that'd be a no-brainer, but I really hate Joe Lieberman. AndI've held this view for a long time--no Johnny Come Lately blogtards here, nosiree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

I have a deep fucking hate for santorum. i don't know if you can find it, but dan savage has coined a definition for "santorum," which sums him up well.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger neill said...

Oh yes, I'm a faithful "Savage Love" reader and totally aware of the alternate definition.

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home