A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Cameraphone Sucks

Earlier this week, I promised a staggering, prolific, multiconcert review. That got short-circuited when tickets for The Roots sold out except for balcony general admission. Sonic Youth + Flaming Lips were then considered as replacements, but that in turn was done in by their tickets costing thirty five dollars.

Indeed, they are sell-outs; and lo, it is unfortunate.

So what am I left with?


  1. The camera on my phone is totally brutal, which you can infer for yourselves from the provided evidence.
  2. Foam earplugs rate a solid B+. I looked like a tool wearing them, but then I didn't have to hear static for a week after the show.
  3. Ted Leo has officially entered the Man Crush Pantheon.
  4. Out of three venues I've been to in the last year, two of them are converted churches. My quest to live a Final Fantasy plot continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home