A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sort of esoteric, but whatever

Random, and y'all probably know all about it, but I just discovered tinyurl.com. I mean, what a simple, but quite useful concept! I know it has somewhat limited usage, but great thinking and practicality nonetheless.

I'm going to find the creater of that website and buy him/her a beer. And not one of them commie imports. No siree. For good ol' fashioned inginuity like that, it'll be a patriotic domestic. Something frothy and foamy. I'm thinking Old Milwaukee Light. Cause he/she is probably concerned about his/her waistline, pragmatic soul that they are.

(stats for OML: 3.9% alcohol by volume, 110 calories. That just sounds disgusting)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home