A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vox Populi

I've been reading firejoemorgan for a couple of weeks now. It's a little heavy on the sabrmetrics--some of which make sense, but some of which confuse me as far as the task of getting useful info out of a shitload of monotonic transformations of an original handful of stats--but it does succeed in its mission statement of making me hate Joe Morgan even more than I already did.

It also gave me this useful tidbit on that Maddux-Izturis trade that I hadn't thought of the other day. Guess who has a higher career slugging percentage, Izturis or Carlos Zambrano. Go on, guess. I think the answer will (won't) surprise you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

I loved this website. I'm glad that so many share my sentiment.

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home