A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Selections from Ask Roger Federer

Q: Hi Roger. I was wondering what kind of studies you would have followed if you had not been a profesionnal tennis player ?

A: My dream always was to become an athlete. I certainly liked learning languages but I never had the desire or vision of being a pilot, for example.

Q: If you weren't Roger Federer who would you like to be?

A: I’m OK with who I am!

Q: What are you planning to do after retiring? Coaching, travelling, becoming a business man?

A: I have not really thought that far yet. I certainly hope that the cosmetic line will still be an issue then.

Q: If YOU could ask a famous person a question, who would you choose and what would your question be?

A: It would be Nelson Mandela and I’d ask him many questions about his life in general.

Q: Hi Roger, fans are always asking you questions, what is one question you would like to ask the fans?

A: Why do you support me and why are you my fan?


Roger Federer is awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

He is awesome and I can't believe that he gets 'flak' for not being more flashy. He is the best player I have watched in my lifetime, at least all around. I mean Sampras was phenomenal, Edberg was graceful, Lendl was a machine, and we can't forget Agassi. But Federer is the consummate tennis player.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger neill said...

"Why do you support me and why are you my fan?" Are you kidding me? Why is it that individual sports breed the dorkiest, lamest stars (Federer, Sampras, Woods)?

You know who I support? Michael Jordan.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

Dude he wants to meet Mandela. I'd choose Warner Herzog.

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home