A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fuck

So I'm standing at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. I feel a sneeze coming on. I roll with it, because that's what you do when you're in a position to sneeze without feeling self concious (i.e. outside, waiting for a bus). As I let out the sneeze, let's say like... a 4/10 on the sneeze magnitude scale, I feel a twinge in my back. What's that? Yeah, that's right, since then, I've had an excrutiating pain in the small of my back where I fucked up a muscle due to a weak ass sneeze.

God damn it. I guess this is where you realize that after 18 technically you're dying or something. On the other hand, now I have something more I share with Sammy Sosa. Besides my 60+ homerun seasons in MLB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home