A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TOO LIBERAL, TOO WEAK

As my wife and I walked out the door to go to work this morning, we were lucky enough to come across this ad on T.V. Well, guess my votes for Cohen! I know that the Great Wall of Texas does seem like the most effective method of stopping illegal immigration, but something tells me the money *might* be better spent elsewhere.

(The link goes to a .wmv file so you will need Windows Media Player to view it. Sorry, iTuners)

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

OMFG, is that real???

11:39 AM

 
Blogger neill said...

I was ready for it to be from a male candidate, as an implicit sort of message that women shouldn't be in office, etc. Then it turned out to be from "Martha Wong," and now I don't know what to think at all!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

Realer than a curly Q on a pig's ass!

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home