A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guy Tarkington NOT Sexiest Man Alive


Apparently, I have not been chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 2006. Four months ago, I sent them a photo of me and asked them to consider it as my application for the position. I just read that George Clooney won it again this year.

Here is the photo I sent them. I think I look better without glasses, so I PhotoShopped them out of there, and I think I did a pretty good job. What do you think?

-G.T.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

You won runner-up, though, right? Or did it go to that bastard, Josh Hartnett? Damn his brooding eyes!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger neill said...

I actually thought those were glasses with flesh-colored frames before I read the post.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home