A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jesus

Is there really any question that Frontline is far and away the best TV show on? And that no one watches it? I just saw an episode about the sex trade in Moldova and Turkey and it was like the most hard hitting TV I've seen all year. Seriously, last week they had an amazing thing on AIDs/HIV which was also great. We watched a five part series on these two hick guys going through high school in rural West Virginia, Country Boys, all about how rural American really is (fucked up is how it is). I don't think I've ever seen a Frontline that was less than amazing.

And something tells me I'm the only guy with "Frontline" at the top of his Tivo season passes. Anyway, Tuesday nights. Also, many episodes online for free: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/

6 Comments:

Blogger neill said...

How's that tweed jacket-with-leather elbow patches fitting these days?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

I just watched the Meth episode online and am speechless.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

Yes, I now discuss "Globalization" and organic farming every night with other like minded homosexual intellectuals.

4:37 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

BTW, Jefe, if you have some time, download Country Boys as well, I think it's on there.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

oh I've got time...

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Bonnie said...

My husband watches it as well. He made me watch the sex slave one against my will...... lol

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home