A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Given the chance, he would kill you and everyone you care about.

I came across this photo in a story about the latest bird flu deaths and it absolutely chilled me. Just look in his eyes. He's pure evil. He's death. He's like the poultry Rasputin. It's like the mug shot of a serial killer.

His black, soulless eye seems to be saying, "I didn't want to kill all those people, but I felt I owed it to them somehow. All that time I wished someone would have done the same for me."

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

All I know is that read somewhere that domestic turkeys can be over 100 pounds. What if the turkeys turned against us and killed us all. It'd be like night of the living dead with turkeys instead of white zombie people.

2:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/2944.html or http://google-index.info/2235.html

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home