A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Friday, April 07, 2006

enlightening news stories...

I just spent the last hour reading these enlightening news stories. Please read them and join me in feeling completely deflated and scared for our future:

The Architects of the War-Where are the people that are responsible for the mess in Iraq now.

Fake News See how corporations are infiltrating the news.


But before you cry yourself to sleep, read here to see why this man speaking his mind may give us some hope.



To George W. Bush: "You never stop talking about freedom, and I appreciate that. But while I listen to you talk about freedom, I see you assert your right to tap my telephone, to arrest me and hold me without charges, to try to preclude me from breathing clean air and drinking clean water and eating safe food. I would hope, from time to time, that you have the humility and the grace to be ashamed of yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home