A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Indomitable Human Spirit

CV Harry S. Truman
Displacement: 10000+ Lego
Complement: 36 F-14; 6 Huey; one prodigous lack of sexual congress

The Creation

I hate to link and run, especially since I feel like the whole point of this communal blog thing is to generate some value-added content, but... who the fuck does this? Who creates a perfect replica of a goddamn aircraft carrier out of Lego? Who has the time? I make 15,000 dollars a year and I don't even have the time to do something like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

That's awesome. Maybe it's like a lego autistic savant guy who can whip this up in a few days or something.

But then... Why an aircraft carrier?

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

Holy shit.

I used to know a guy who had a buy-n-sell business built strictly around those little bendy pieces, the two dimple kinds. I'm guessing he's now running some company trading oil futures.

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home