A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief

I saw Capote this evening. Great movie, I strongly suggest it to anyone. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is incredible. Man, that's now TWO, count em' TWO academy award type movies I've seen in a row after a long, long dry spell from critically acclaimed dramatic films.

And is it wrong that I could immediately summarize the main theme I felt coming out of the movie with an incredibly trite U2 lyric?

3 Comments:

Blogger neill said...

Bono's gay.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

At least we know he doesn't shave his chest.

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Jefe said...

And at least Bono drinks (well, probably drank) fucking beer and didn't do no fucking push-ups to get rid of his beautiful beautiful handles of love.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home