A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Early Predictions

As has already leaked, Roger Clemens is included in the Mitchell Report on steroid abuse in baseball. I predict a number of people will be shocked -- shocked! -- that a 45 year old man who regularly pitches in playoff games after 6 weeks of preparation would have had any chemical enhancement.

I further predict that one of the few (only?) big-name, big-production player who isn't named is Alex Rodriguez. I think he's just a genetic freak who has freakish purple lips and is just a little weird.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger neill said...

I was right!

2:46 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

How about the fact that every single part of Roger Clemens got about, oh, 45 percent bigger in the last 5 to 10 years?

I love HGH. It has no appreciable performance enhancing properties so is basically just there to make you look more like you do steroids.

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home