A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Second Life

Having burned 4 years of my life in acquiring a non-terminal degree that hasn't contributed anything to my resume, I find myself in the position of working with a lot of people who are two to three years younger than I am.

One of the upshots is that it provides a little color that my otherwise straight-laced, incredibly responsible existence wouldn't. For example, a friend of mine here had a drunken one-night stand the other day. With another employee. Who managed to pee his bed in her sleep. And who then, having failed to wake up early enough to make a stealth escape from his apartment, jetted under the pretense of having a "client meeting" to prepare for. On a Saturday morning. Without her underwear.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

LOL...kids these days

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home