A locus for eccentrics (hopefully)

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pi contest

I entered a contest for reciting pi from memory.

When it was my turn, I walked slowly onto the stage, stood upon the podium, placed my mouth to the microphone, and began speaking with a clear, calm voice:

I couldn't remember any of it. After one full minute of silence, I was disqualified.

On the way out, I ripped down a contest banner and yelled, "Memorize THAT!"

Later I found out the winner was a guy from China, who recited pi to the 60,000th decimal point.

My grandma says I should see how many cigarettes I can fit in my mouth at one time. Turns out, a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Intrepidflame said...

I love you Guy Tarkinton. This is as good if not better than Jack Handey shit.

More please!

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home